Thursday, November 30, 2006

100th Sketch!



Let me clarify...this isn't exactly MY 100th sketch, but this is SCS's 100th week of sketch challenges!! I'm soo addicted to these sketches...makes card stamping so much easier, and I love all the other challenges as well. Not only is this the 100th sketch, but it's the 90th Color Combo challenge as well: Cranberry Crisp, Blush Blossom, and True Thyme (which I substituted Always Artichoke since I didn't have any Thyme *gasp!* :) They usually throw in an alternate color to use in case you don't have one of them. Anyway, click here to see the actual sketch.
Ok...I'm lovin' my "Unfrogettable" set by Stampin' Up! It's great for soo many uses. The Lilypads are actually a wheel called "Lily Pad" (go figure, LOL!) I watercolored the water and lilypads, and then I stamped the frogs on a seperate peice of cs and cut out and attached with pop dots. The cranberry layer is stamped with the "Linen" background stamp, which you can't even tell from this scan, but can see it IRL. For the artichoke, I just cut along the bottom with my scallop "cloud" scissors and then used my 1/16" hole punch and outlined them with the white gel pen (Taylor's touch) but you can't really see that even IRL. The ribbon is also from SU! I never did get the stitched Thyme ribbon, now I wish I had!! I'm a sucker for ribbon, just ask Carly!! :) Thanks for looking.

No comments: